Full-Time AutoCAD Operator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Electrosonic we’re on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We’re looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on…
- Do you enjoy partnering with engineers?
- Are you comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously?
- Are you confident presenting elegant drawings with clarity and precision?
If you have answered “yes” to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us. We are looking for an AutoCAD Operator located at our head office in Burbank, who reports directly to the Design Supervisor.
To be successful in this position you will create, update, and plot AutoCAD Audio Visual (A/V) drawings as required by Design and Engineering Divisions for projects worldwide. Work in collaboration with the Design Consultants, CAD Manager, Project Managers and Engineers to ensure that the drawings are created to the highest possible standards of quality and conform to defined Project CAD Standards.
What you will be doing?
- Generate System Block Diagrams, Single Lines, and Equipment Rack Elevations from information provided from the Design Consultants or Project Engineers.
- Produce scale accurate Plan, Elevation, Section and Detail drawings depicting A/V Devices, Cable Callouts utilizing materials supplied by the Design Consultants or Project Engineers.
- Accurately edit drawings as per redlines.
- Effective communication with others regarding, engineering clarifications, errors and other questions or concerns.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
- Follow Electrosonic health and safety policies and procedures.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Understanding of Audio, Visual and Control Systems.
- Knowledge of accepted drawing sheet sizes, AutoCAD Pen Table Files (.ctb) and plotting of drawing sheets on a wide format plotter and Adobe Pdf.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Dynamic Block creation is desirable.
- Experience with 3D modeling software such as Rhino, Sketchup, 3D StudioMax is desirable
- Experience with REVIT and BIM modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Mechanical drawing is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What qualifications are required?
- Proficient in Full Version AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010 or above.
- An understanding of Model Space, Paper Space and Scale Factors to create and edit drawings using AutoCAD.
- Experience with configuring and updating AutoCAD External Reference Files (Xrefs).
- The ability to interface well with the CAD Manager, Clients and Co-Workers.
Electrosonic is a worldwide audio-visual company with extensive experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products.
Founded in 1964, the company has always been among the first to apply new technology to create tailored, state-of-the-art solutions that meet the challenges of the professional AV market.
With over 50 years of experience working on complex projects, both large and small and in multiple geographic territories, Electrosonic has developed a reputation that is unsurpassed in the industry. Many of Electrosonic’s projects have been recognized with key industry and sector awards.
Electrosonic aims to develop lasting relationships by working in partnership with our customers and suppliers and all others involved in the project.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on our website: https://electrosonic.applicantpro.com/jobs/850035.html
70 total views, 1 today