Full-Time Audiovisual Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The LifeNet Health mission is simple: Saving Lives. Restoring Health. Giving Hope. Its mission, along with its core values of safety, quality, innovation and service continue to create an unmatched record in transplant solutions, which cannot be achieved without talented, dedicated team members who share the same values and attributes that guide the LifeNet Health team every day.
If you have a commitment to customer care, quality and innovation as well as integrity and passion, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently seeking a full time Audiovisual Engineer to join the LifeNet Health team in our Virginia Beach, VA location.
As an Audiovisual Engineer, you would be responsible for providing audio/visual support for live events and vendors, audio/video conferences, meetings (internal/external), web conferencing, and maintenance of all LNH conference rooms (local and remote), digital signage, technical support, backup, equipment rental, video editing and authoring, automation and programming.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Manages, maintains and supports all LNH associated and/or related audio/visual services and requests.
- Manages and/or maintains live event support directly and/or indirectly with 3rd party vendors.
- Develops AV system designs and performs all necessary engineering tasks to ensure the designs meet client needs, expectations, and budgets. Direct involvement in all aspects and phases of audio visual projects (i.e. programming, design, construction administration, etc.) Oversees system integrator efforts as required.
- Instructs end users in the operation of audio/video equipment, ensuring that there is appropriate written documentation and instructions for non-technical audio/video equipment users.
- Works in collaboration with the project manager to ensure the design intent, client needs / must haves, and any field design notes are covered by the system design regarding all audio visual projects.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and required supplies needed to keep the equipment functional.
- Logs and tracks issues using service management system, and maintains history records and related support documentation.
- Conducts research on innovative products and technologies that improves collaboration with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist) certificate required; performs general technology solution tasks by creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting AV management activities that provide for the best audiovisual resolutions of the client’s needs, both on time and within budget
- Minimum 5 years related work experience with audiovisual design and field implementation
- Working knowledge of audio/visual processes – Audio/Visual engineering, design managing, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintaining.
- Audio/Visual Technologies – Design, implementation, and all associated equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Information Technology, Information Systems, or related from accredited college or university
- InfoComm certifications: – Essentials of AV Technology – AV Math; Ensures the understanding of detailed audio/visual technologies, best project management practices, and applied AV science and math.
- Minimum 7 years related work experience with audiovisual design and field implementation
Get to Know LifeNet Health:
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization (“OPO”) and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. LifeNet holds the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB). Its goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
How to ApplyApply Here
225 total views, 1 today