Full-Time AudioVisual Design Engineer
Are you ready to be a part of a growing company that offers very next generation communication technologies and services to complex public and private organizations?
Phoenix, Arizona-based ExhibitOne (www.ExhibitOne.com) is one of the nation’s leading providers of audiovisual technologies to federal, state and county courts, government agencies, military, education, healthcare and corporate institutions, as well as any organization desiring to optimize the experience in their facilities.
Job Responsibilities & Duties include:
• Ability to work with our sales organization to help manage client expectations
• Good communication skills with customers during site visits to clearly understand their needs and design accordingly
• Work on design-build as well as bid-spec projects
• Design and engineer audio, video, VTC, and digital recording solutions for a broad mix of environments, including: courts, government facilities, auditoriums, conference rooms, training and distance learning centers, etc.
• Compose a comprehensive scope of work, bill of materials and be able to accurately quote time and labor
• Must be proficient in all aspects of AutoCAD A/V design
• Create equipment lists, functional CAD one-line drawings, rack elevation drawings, etc.
• Work with our CAD specialist to integrate AV design into architectural drawing sets, specs for infrastructure requirements, elevation details, etc.
• Able to clearly convey design intent to our integration team during internal handoff meetings
• Work closely with the project management and integration teams during the project implementation process, providing support to technical staff, etc.
Experience & Education:
Interested candidates MUST fall into one of the following categories to be considered for this position:
Bachelor of Science degree in Electronic Engineering or similar field with two years of hands-on experience in the design of commercial, professional or broadcast audio/video systems.
• Associates degree in a related field with four years of hands-on experience in the design of commercial, professional or broadcast audio/video systems.
• Six plus years of relevant audio/video systems design experience
A solid understanding of audiovisual principles, practices and design is required. The ability to effectively work independently as well as in a team environment is a must. The ability to react to an ever-changing environment and work well under pressure is highly desirable. The ability to communicate effectively with both technical as well as non-technical people is required. Limited travel required for site visits may be necessary. Experience with D-Tools is a plus. Crestron and AMX programming skills is a plus. CTS certification is a plus, CTS-D is highly desirable.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401k (employer matched), vacation, sick days, etc.
How to ApplyPlease use this site's "apply form" to submit, as well as sending your resume to Info@ExhibitOne.com.
127 total views, 1 today