Full-Time AUDIO VISUAL MANAGER
AUDIO VISUAL MANAGER
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors:great food, great service and great people.
Setting the standard for Conference Center Management, FLIK is on the forefront of the industry. FLIK is uniquely positioned to expertly manage a wide range of operations and has demonstrated abilities in exceeding clients’ goals and objectives for their facilities.
FLIK Conference Centers is a fullsolutions provider. FLIK takes fullresponsibility for the facilities we operate while providing the highest level of customer service.
The successful candidate will manage the daily audiovisual operations of the client’s PA based campuses. The scope of this position includes managing the campus technical support and maintenance of all audiovisual equipment. The manager will be able to interface various types of laptops, computers, and video equipment with AV presentation equipment in our various conference locations within our facilities. Additionally, the manager will be responsible for maintaining positive employee and customer relationships and ensuring timely responses to all inquiries for service needs.
Recipe to Succeed:
- The candidate must be able to problem solve, troubleshoot and provide solutions for presentation needs under high-pressure circumstances and conferences
- Must have the ability to make immediate decisions in order to provide the client with an immediate solution without any downtime in client meetings
- Supervise, motivate and train staff. Set up communication process including daily meetings, team meetings, communication log, etc
- Work with state of the art Audio Visual conferencing equipment; including webcast, telephone conferencing, and ISDN
- Oversee the management of daily operations for the conference rooms
- Communicate requirements to staff for completion of AV requests
- Be able to upload and display PowerPoint presentations and slide shows
- Coordinate with outside vendors to successfully execute large scale events
- Schedule equipment and staff to cover the conference and events of the week ahead
- Speak with other technology providers to integrate services
- Track equipment inventory and controls as well as SLA compliance including response time and customer satisfaction
- Ensure room check inspections and regular preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Create proposals for new AV equipment, services, or staffing as requested or needed
- To develop, evolve, compile and complete monthly and quarterly metrics and reports and business case analysis and scorecards
- Attend the Large Event Planning Team meeting
- Identify continuous improvement processes for seamless customer service across both lines of business Follow up on service challenges and take corrective action
- Act as the escalation point for problem and issue resolutionNecessary Ingredients:
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience in an audio visual related position
- CTS Certification a plus
- Previous management experience is required
- Advanced knowledge of integrated AV systems, inclusive, but not limited to: data projection, audio, video, Tanberg, Clear one, Extron, AT&T Connect, Cisco systems
- Competent in MS applications – Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Visio, FrontPage, Word, Internet and Outlook. Prior usage of Asset Management software a plus
- Membership & participation in professional organizations
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- This is a hands on job requiring both management skills and technical skills
- Ability to move conference room tables, chairs and lift 50 pounds as needed.
Great People. Real Opportunities.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
How to ApplyPlease apply to the link below: https://compassitmext.authoria.net/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-474257&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any
1492 total views, 1 today