Full-Time Audio Visual Coordinator
This position is responsible for coordinating, scheduling and executing audio video events within the museum. This includes working with internal and external customers on their event needs, reviewing and editing program content such as PowerPoint presentations and videos and setup tear down and operation of audio-visual equipment.
- Maintains event details, including equipment needs and layout of room, in scheduling system and keeps all data up to date
- Provides assistance with setup, event facilitation, and tear down.
- Troubleshoot AV related issues.
- Provides evening and weekend support for events when needed.
- Performs various audio visual related administrative tasks including making and maintaining equipment lists, tracking equipment warranties and researching potential equipment upgrades.
- Associate’s degree in a computer-related field or equivalent experience required.
- 4 years’ experience with AV installation, cabling, and programming required.
- 2 years’ experience in a high-touch customer service environment required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
- Occasional evening and weekend work required.
- We love science.
- We are curious, creative and playful.
- We cultivate relationships with each other, diverse communities, the environment and for our future.
- We think critically and act with empathy.
How to ApplyApplication Instructions: Please submit your cover letter and resume by January 16, 2018. Applications may only be accepted electronically via the Museum’s website www.dmns.org. Due to the high volume of people who apply, we are not able to respond to specific inquiries regarding your application status. The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is an equal opportunity employer. The Museum is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse staff committed to serving the needs of all our visitors and we encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
48 total views, 3 today