Full-Time Audio Video System Designer
The Scenic Route is a complete global production resource company that provides services for the entertainment, live event, touring, museum, government and trade show industries. Our services range from conceptual design and project management, to construction and fabrication, installation and implementation. Our customer service and commitment to finding the finest solutions to even the most complex problems have made The Scenic Route one of the most sought after creative resources in the country.
Position Title: Audio Video System Designer
Summary of Position:
Audio System Designers work with the TSR audio, video and lighting system design team to design and build interactive multimedia experiences for museums, television, tradeshows, and permanent installations. Other duties may include working with outside consults at various stages throughout the design and fabrication process.
Description of Duties:
Selection and specification of audio and video equipment
- Create system design drawings
- Prototype and testing of equipment
- Installation and commissioning of systems
- Programing of software and control devices
- Sourcing and acquisition of products
- Work with and supervise production staff
- Communicate with other designers and project management staff
- Interface with content creation team
- Interface with physical construction team
- Design special effects including lighting, audio, visual, and mechanical components
- Maintaining and staying on schedules
Experience with these or similar systems are preferred:
- Medialon/Crestron (show controllers)
- Watchout/Hippo (media servers)
- Lighting and control systems
- Network management
- Ability to work long hours when needed.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: To be discussed
How to Applyapply to: email@example.com
829 total views, 1 today